Anemometer THIES First Class - ADVANCED
Add to Cart
For further information on lead times, please get in touch.
---- QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ----
This anemometer has been designed for the acquisition of the horizontal component of the wind speed in the field of meteorology and wind energy measuring technology. The anemometer meets all requirements of IEC 61400-12-1 for an Instrument of the accuracy class 0.5
Special characteristics are minimal over-speeding, low starting value and according to Accuwind (testreport1), probably one the best sensors in the market when it comes to measuring wind speed.
- Highly accurate anemometer, class: S 0.5 / A 0.9 / B 3.0
- Outstanding performance
- Optimum linearity: r > 0.999 99 (4 … 20 m/s)
- High turbulence intensity
- Excellent price-value ratio
- Measuring range: 0.3 ... 75 m/s
- Resolution: 0.05 m wind run
- Temperature range: -50 ... 80°C
- Low start up value
- High survival speed
- Minimum overspeeding
- Low maintenance due to ball bearing cup star
- Weatherproof (seawater-proof)
- Heatable (optional)
PLEASE NOTE: This product has a lead time of 4 weeks, it also requires specific connectors. Please contact us for any questions.
Download example accuracy report
Your Cart is Empty