Smart anemometer from Windcrane
Prevention of weather claims and disputes due to downtime from wind
The WINDCRANE portable sensor is designed specifically for wind measuring. It is a compact and tough wind monitoring box.
Site specific detailed live and historical wind speed records and reporting, shared in real time with your staff and customers - Can you afford not to have it?
- 3 second wind speed reporting
- Project and Operation managers work from the same wind data that crane driver and customers see. All current wind data is shared and connected across the project stakeholders.
Monitor wind remotely and ensure safety, even when no-one is on site.
Data is transmitted in real time over the GSM network providing remote live access and instant notifications of dangerous wind speeds surrounding crane fleets.
- It only takes 1 day of weather disputes to pay for WINDCRANE
WINDCRANE is an IEC-61400 compliant wind measurement data logger, built on over a decade experience measuring wind for the Wind Energy sector. Accurate, precise and automatic with zero maintenance required.
WINDCRANE comes with:
- 3 years warranty
A solid constructed Smart Anemometer IR integrated with magnet bracket, IP rated PSU and 110Vac socket lead.
- Inclusive of high impact protective travel case IP67
- 1 year monitoring contract and web portal access included
If you have any question of doubts, please contact us or phone +441415856496, or we can always arrange a call-back to answer any questions you may have or even arrange a trial unit for your team.
PLEASE NOTE: This product has a lead time of 6 weeks. Please contact us for any questions.