GSM & GPRS / 3G enabled 14 channel Datalogger used for live remote monitoring. Data is automatically sent every 10 minutes to the Logic Energy web portal, a fully automated and managed remote cloud application.
Connect your sensors, power up the system and that is all you need to start getting data. Set up takes typically less than 3 min
• Fast data - GSM communications every 10 minutes
• Set your own alert functions
• Limit visits to site by monitoring battery, power supply, GSM and sensor status via remote web portal
• Save time with the special quick Wind report function already installed on Logic Energy web portal
• No software required on your computer to setup GSM data logger, just a web browser
• Robust and long lasting due to very low power consumption and good quality manufacturing in the Scotland
• Keep a track of your sites via Geo map location
Every GSM Wind data logger comes with
• Internet GSM 14 channel data logger & remote Logic Energy web portal access
• Sim with 1 year contract included
• AC Power supply
• GSM Antenna
• Free Shipping with this product
Download LeNETmobile GSM information
Available channels: 14 channels - 4 digital anemometer, 2 x analogue wind vane, 4 digital counters, 4 analogue and power supply/battery monitor
Data Sampling rate: 1Hz (conforms to IEC 61400). Average, wind gust and standard deviation recorded and reported to Logic Energy web platform every 10 minute period
Resolution: 0.001Hz for wind speed and 0.3 degree for wind vane
Accuracy: Wind Speed (A1-A4) accuracy: better than 100ppm (parts per million). Analogue inputs accuracy better than 0.5%
Memory: Writes data to SD card every 10 minutes, capacity over 10 years.
Data Transfer: Automatic data transfer every 10 minutes to LeSENSE web portal
Antenna connector: SMA connector
Operating temperature: -20°c -70°c
Power consumption: Avg 5mA
Sensor Power: Pulsed 3.3Vdc, max 20mA total, 10 millisecond excitation pulse each sample period
Compatible sensors: Thies Clima, Vector Instruments, NRG, Secondwind, Davis and many more. Contact us if in doubt
Power Supply options: AC power or 12v rechargeable battery. Advanced PV power kit available including rechargeable battery, PV charger, PV panel and supporting bracket.
Software features: email Alert function, remove configuration of datalogger. Compatible with WINDCRANE iOS and Android App.
Data format: CSV, XLS, charts and raw data.
Material: Black High Gloss Acrylic Capped ABS
Dimensions: 160x125x13mm Weight: 303gm
• Customisable dashboard
• Charting, reporting & Site comparison tools
• Data export tools in CSV, XLS or un-processed or raw format
• Geo Location map of all sites
• Remote GSM signal strength indicator
• Custom Alerts and logs function
• Online configuration of sensors
• Centralised data of all your systems & unlimited user access.
• Public live dashboards and mobile access
What will you remote monitor and log?
• Temperature sensor
• Humidity Sensor
• Power and Energy
• Voltage, Current & Energy
• Air Velocity
• Light, CO2, Occupancy
• And many more
Connect and stream data to the Internet
Find devices using geo-location
Sensor data analysis online
Wind Speed Energy reports
You can find more video tutorials here